Your height vs. your measurection

@Uraverageguy ....

You are right...  You can Not judge the book by it's cover.  ...  If anything, I've found that... that little short scrawny guy just might surprise you with one that would make an elephant blink.!!  ..    Is the tall guy with a smaller one "unappealing".?   To a person who can "see clearly", it would not make a difference.

Edited by Appreciater

On 11/4/2022 at 3:48 AM, Uraverageguy said:

Do people typically think tall people are also bigger? What about proportions? Is a tall person with not much dangling below unappealing visually?

Curious

There is actually a study indicating the preferences of women including factors for body height and penis length.  I recall that taller men were found more desirable.  It seems like a preference was made for penis lengths proportional to the body. 

12 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Read some where,  taller alone doesn't cut  it.  Big part is also  proportional,: shoulders, waist, hips...

Taller alone definitely doesn’t cut it nor is it a predictor of size. I’m 6’4”, 205lbs, size 13 shoe and have a 2 3/4” erection that’s 3 1/4” around.  

This is one of the reasons I struggle with my size - it’s disproportionate to my body size! I’m only 5’11” tall, yet my flaccid 2.5-3.2” (it varies lots, but never smaller or longer than those extremes) looks tiny on me.  I can only feel the pain of someone even taller than me having a similar small nub of a penis to their hulking frame.

2 hours ago, Appreciater said:

@TinyGuy96 .....

For me, personally.... None of the dimentions you mention would make a difference....as long as you're a good guy.!! ..😊👍

I’m just pointing out that that a guy’s height, weight, shoe size, hands, nose, whatever, are not accurate predictors of anything other than clothing, shoe and glove size. And @Appreciater I do think I am a good guy (if I do say so myself) 🤣

3 minutes ago, Lukeow said:

This is one of the reasons I struggle with my size - it’s disproportionate to my body size! I’m only 5’11” tall, yet my flaccid 2.5-3.2” (it varies lots, but never smaller or longer than those extremes) looks tiny on me.  I can only feel the pain of someone even taller than me having a similar small nub of a penis to their hulking frame.

Your upper flaccid size is about a half inch longer than my erect size.  I’m really sorry your size causes you pain. I guess I’m lucky that being small and comparisons with guys that are bigger than me is a turn on. If I saw you at 3.2” soft, knowing there was practically no difference to my little boner would definitely get me going. 

17 minutes ago, TinyGuy96 said:

@Wookieboy I have very little body hair and what I do have is very fine.  Literally no chest hair at all. So shaving definitely makes me look a lot smaller. But I completely get your feelings.

I just remember on the college swim team being told I look like a kid in junior high when I was shaved.