Puberty and size

@SloStroker

I, as you, was squirting by late 10 to early 11 .. though no pubes yet.  .. I had a friend, out of many that ran around with us guys, who was a year or so older.  I was in awe of him, because he had developed a fat eight incher early .. watching him masturbate with us and squirt was amazing. ... In comparison, he seemed like a complete Giant.!!  😲

1 hour ago, Appreciater said:

@SloStroker

I, as you, was squirting by late 10 to early 11 .. though no pubes yet.  .. I had a friend, out of many that ran around with us guys, who was a year or so older.  I was in awe of him, because he had developed a fat eight incher early .. watching him masturbate with us and squirt was amazing. ... In comparison, he seemed like a complete Giant.!!  😲

One of my best friends had a 7 1/2 incher and I LOVED to watch him jerk off.  Interesting he LOVED my little penis and treated my like his little brother, very protective of me. . . for a while.

On 8/1/2022 at 6:56 AM, SloStroker said:

My daughter started getting pubic hair and boobs at 8yo and got her period at 10yo. 

Yikes!  The first "hint" I had that either of my daughters had started was while wrestling with all three kids in the living room.  I've told this before but I was trying to hold my oldest daughter around her waist while fending off the other daughter and my son.  I think she was 12, possibly 13, and as she slithered out of my grasp, I found I had a hand full of developing breast.  I was shocked as I had not realized she'd started.  I hadn't seen any of the kids naked for probably six or seven years at that point.  I divorced their mother shortly thereafter so I really didn't get to see them develop, per se.  The younger daughter ended up with noticeably larger breasts but I'm not sure at which age she started her changes.

But EIGHT?  No, it sure wasn't that early.

On 7/31/2022 at 12:59 PM, Appreciater said:

I think kids bodies and their dicks and the ages around puberty vary as much or more so, than dick sizes after we're adults.🤔

It's funny... but I seem to remember noticing that, when we first started the mandatory changing and showers at school (age 11, I think), everyone of the boys in my class had virtually identical genitalia - a little walnut of balls and a tiny tube laying over them, bouncing as we walked.  Everyone of us circumcised.  Not a hair in sight.

I was out of the country and with boys a year younger for a while, but back in the states and around 16 or 17 years of age, it seems like we were all about the same again - all thicker, all with balls hanging down nicely, and all with a patch of pubic hair and hairy balls.  But, again, all fairly similar.

So, once the changes kicked in, yes, there was definitely a variety.  But, once the puberty dust settled, we were back to being fairly similar, as I remember.