toilet paper roll test

I understand toilet paper rolls are different sizes in different countries.   It seems like most rolls, varying by brand, measure 3.7 to 4 inches. I measured the roll I use and it is 4 inches of cardboard. My penis slipped in easily with plenty of room and did not reach the other end.  I remember in college having to run a lap while trying to wear a toilet paper roll.   My dick flops too much when running to keep the tube on. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, TinyGuy96 said:

@Wookieboy I had the same result - slipped in easily and nowhere near the end. But just curious, under what circumstance did you have to run a lap with a toilet paper tube on?

I was in college.  Those of us who "fit" into the tube had to run laps around the house.  Those guys with girth that kept them from slipping into the tube were exempt from the run. We had to go back to start if the tube fell off.  Mine kept falling off. 

6 hours ago, TinyGuy96 said:

@Wookieboy Got it. So a frat initiation exercise, right?  I admire you for even trying.  I’m not sure I could stay hard for something like that and no way a tp tube would stay on my soft guy for even a second. 

Staying hard wasn't the issue the issue was how much I was bouncing while I ran.  The fucking tube kept slipping off.   I finally had to just walk it to finish. 

12 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

I was in college.  Those of us who "fit" into the tube had to run laps around the house.  Those guys with girth that kept them from slipping into the tube were exempt from the run. We had to go back to start if the tube fell off.  Mine kept falling off. 

If such a contest doesn't prove the general obsession with cock size, nothing does!  Wow!  Never heard of that.   

TP tube gives quick visual comparison, but I never heard of such a contest.  I guess the general enthusiasm for small dick humor goes hand in hand with the contest.

4 hours ago, wondering4 said:

If such a contest doesn't prove the general obsession with cock size, nothing does!  Wow!  Never heard of that.   TP tube gives quick visual comparison, but I never heard of such a contest.  I guess the general enthusiasm for small dick humor goes hand in hand with the contest.

i think the TP tube was a regular event for pledges.  There were a number that "fit" in the tube girth wise, only two of us did not come out the other end.  In my case the tube was very loose on me making the race difficult since my dick bobbed and bounced as I ran and it kept falling off. The guys who fit in "girth" wise but had their heads extend beyond the tube tended to stay on.  And yes, in the process we all got measured.  The worst part was running the laps over and over again. 

9 minutes ago, Natureboy said:

Gotta say I'm jealous of all the guys here that can't fit through lolol. Lengthwise I'm fine but damn would I love some more girth.. A buddy showed me this with his and he couldn't get through he's got a fat dick. Sigh.....

I think the girth of a toilet paper tube is pretty close to the average girth so there are a lot of guys who can slip through as well as guys with too much girth to get inside the tube.  The TP Tube does sort of screen out the more girthy men in the test.

Just now, Natureboy said:

@Wookieboy you're probably right. It's just a competitive edge, I actually admire the dudes who get stuck in the tube lol. Kinda makes you wonder about the original manufacturing of the tube and how they selected that dimension hahaha....

I agree completely.  Based on personal experience girth is the more preferable trait over length.