Comparing cocks

I would have no problem with either women or men seeing my little guy. Over the years I’ve learned to accept my size; I’m even proud of him!

As far as measurerection.com improving my self confidence I’d have to say no.

I think younger guys or even some older guys are hesitant to show their cocks (especially if they believe its small) because they are not completely comfortable in their own skin. Most guys as they become older they become more comfortable with themselves, and realize as Popeye says, “I yam what I yam.”

I was older than my cousin by a few months but we were basically like brothers.   We would compared, measured and played with each other since a very young age.  When we first started comparing, we were both around 5 inches, he was maybe 1/2 inch longer but was a lot thicker.   He would always bragged about having the bigger cock even though he was the younger one. 

Every summer he would stay with me in my room.  So basically we compared and measured our growth each summer.   Unfortunately for me, my cock never grew! However for him, it kept getting bigger.  Every summer, his got longer, thicker and hairier.   We stopped comparing at some point around high school, and his was 7 inches long and mine was still 5 inches.  He always would tease me in good fun.   You see, I was the good looking one who all the all the girls liked.   I also was always the one into sports and worked out.  

Fast forward a decade,  we went on vacation together and we ended up going out partying and meeting a couple girls we brought back to the hotel.  We were side by side on the coach, while the girls were both going down on us.   We haven’t seen each other’s cock in years.  He said “wow, you haven’t gotten bigger at all!”  I looked over, and his was still massive, but it is now a grown up 8 inches, thick and veiny.  Both the girls were quite impressed as well.  The girls even joked and asked if we were really related!   The girl I was with even joked if she could switch…lol.  Of course we switched!  Crazy times.  

I’ve compared with a few guys before. I noticed a few of the guys were growers and some were showers. No surprise here but It’s interesting to see the all the different variation in size, color,  thickness, curvature. PM if you want to chat more. 

On 9/20/2021 at 12:01 PM, handle2538 said:

I always am open to compare!  I think its oddly non-sexual to do it.   Just see who's longer, thicker, curved, straight, cut, uncut, etc.  

@handle2538 Cool your interested in comparing, it’s always interesting and fun to see the variation in size, color, curvature, etc…