Recoup time

canuck45

So getting older I have notice (especially in last 4-5 years) that after sex and orgasm, I need at least an hour to recovery for round 2.  Once in a while it might be 15 minutes.
Not happy with this at all.  LOL.
Also after cumming more times than not, I go soft withing 30 seconds instead of still pumping for another 10 minutes.
Aging sucks.

Lucky you. I wish I could have a round one sometimes . (lack of partner) 

Anyways - I agree with you. Ageing sucks indeed. I have noticed that when I cum it feels like not all of the juices come out. Its like something is holding back the fluids. And it feels less good,. I ejaculate less...and not shooting at all . Just dribbing. 

My recovery time is not changed tough. I was always a fast recoverer. (It is harder to get hard at start - thats teh result of aging for me) 

Edited by shooter
typo

Oh how I miss the days of orgasms on demand.  Always envious of my wifes ability  to have  5 or 6 orgasms in a row when we were sexually active. Then recover and have a few more minutes later. Intercourse 2 or 3 times in a hour. These days 2 or 3 a week orgasms' are the norm. Never more than one in a day.:(

• RodEnuf changed the title to Recoup time
On 9/18/2020 at 5:49 PM, Nillywilly said:

@old n hard I know how you can get a 30-yo girlfriend.

Tell her you’re 90.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, 6INCHES66 said:

Always envious of my wifes ability  to have  5 or 6 orgasms in a row when we were sexually active

My wife once had 11 orgasms in in session.  Sadly, not with me

• 7 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 1:30 AM, canuck45 said:

So getting older I have notice (especially in last 4-5 years) that after sex and orgasm, I need at least an hour to recovery for round 2.  Once in a while it might be 15 minutes.

Not happy with this at all.  LOL.

Also after cumming more times than not, I go soft withing 30 seconds instead of still pumping for another 10 minutes.

Aging sucks.

That's still really good, though compared to many or, at least, me.

I usually lost all interest for 24 hours, though with effort, I can "cum again".

I learned to avoid orgasm until partner satisfied usually with oral.

Edited by Guest

On 9/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, 6INCHES66 said:

. . .Always envious of my wifes ability  to have  5 or 6 orgasms in a row when we were sexually active. Then recover and have a few more minutes later. Intercourse 2 or 3 times in a hour. . .

Does seem women evolved for group sex "in the cave."