What do you wear in bed

I've slept naked since I was 12yo. That was the age when I started jacking off several times a day. I would jack off when I went to bed then fall asleep afterward. Sometimes I fell asleep before I came, and I'd wake up at 2 or 3am and finish. Never bothered putting clothes back on. 

@casper72 ...

Lol...Seems as though they are hell bound to catch you naked sometime if the situation is available.... Lol ... When sitting for them at times as toddlers, their home bathrooms had no locks (actually safer, I guess).  .. There were seldom any times I managed to sneak to pee without the door swinging open.  It's as though they had radar or sonar.  . Lol...  I had an audience many times, and sometimes joined in for the process.   ... I suppose one way of learning the proper procedures. 

I used to wear thin, short, silky women's sleep shorts but just started wearing thin sleep shirts / nightgowns. I find it is the next best thing to being naked in bed. In fact they work their way up when moving around in bed exposing my genitals at times. However, I can stand up when getting out of bed and not be  naked. I even enjoy wearing them around the house during the day and evenings they are so comfortable. The "Bamboo" fabrics coming from China are so thin, silky and stretchy they are amazingly comfortable. When I go to the bathroom I just raise them up and sit down. This for me is another example on how much better the designs of women's clothes are than men's. Nevertheless there surprisingly are men's nightgowns and sleep shirts. You just don't hear of many men wearing them - probably because of the female connotation. That was my wife's initial reaction when I started wearing them. Since then she has gotten used to my wearing them and says they look good.

A timely article about sleepwear, especially when staying at hotels/motels...

Whether You Wear Underwear To Bed Or Sleep Commando, Doctors Say You Might Want To Rethink It — Here's Why

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kelseyborresen/underwear-vs-commando-while-sleeping-bed

Edited by Vinnig
Added link

@Vinnig

31 minutes ago, Vinnig said:

.... especially when staying at hotels/motels...

Frankly, I've always been more concerned about the chairs, tables, remotes, bedspreads... Etc.   in the rooms.   Lord only knows what went on in there before me.   ... Lol ... At least they change the sheets (I hope) before I get there. 

Edited by Appreciater

I sleep naked. In fact I don't really have a choice. My wife developed this habit of wanting to rub her foot over my bum cheeks before she sleeps. She finds it soothing. The few times I tried to wear sleeping boxer shorts, her toe grips the waistband and she slides them down to my ankles and begins her pre-sleep routine......so i gave up!