Jump to content

What do you consider to be "BIG"?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, overthehill said:

Self-selection means they are on grinder or scruff by their own choice and most likely are far more active sexually than a random sample would be and more confident to be so because they have larger than average cocks.  You are an exception, most likely.  Not crazy that exceptions exist, such as yourself!

Samo, samo.  

Bronxy and Zane our long lost active women here said they seldom saw less than 6" and many of their partners were huge.   If they went by their personal experience they would think most guys are packing.

So only guys with above average dicks get horny and want release? Only above average dicks are willing to meet up using grindr or other apps?  In my opinion that is absurd.  These apps are very common with the younger generation and it is their modern day social gathering spot or "gay bar" compared to what I had when I was younger with only have a few places to meet people, usually a dingy secrative gay bar.  Young men today have a "gay bar" on their freaking smart phone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aquarock said:

So only guys with above average dicks get horny and want release? Only above average dicks are willing to meet up using grindr or other apps?  In my opinion that is absurd.  These apps are very common with the younger generation and it is their modern day social gathering spot or "gay bar" compared to what I had when I was younger with only have a few places to meet people, usually a dingy secrative gay bar.  Young men today have a "gay bar" on their freaking smart phone. 

Many men, believe it or not, are not sexually active beyond masterbation and/or a steady relationship.  They don't go on line nor bars because of lack of confidence.  It is a matter of percentages participating and intensity, not yes or no!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, overthehill said:

+My friend who is short in stature, 5'4" and packing 7.5 mentioned that he typically meets men with 8 to 10 inches and there isn't a shortage or rarity.

Well I think the studies show 8+ is the top 2%. not what I would call commonplace .. he must be picking the exceptions somehow.
Peoples guestimates are often wrong.  I friend of mine seems to think I am much larger than him....at least 7" possible 7.5.  Reality 5"
Have you measured your 7.5 friend or is that his say so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, aquarock said:

So only guys with above average dicks get horny and want release? Only above average dicks are willing to meet up using grindr or other apps?  In my opinion that is absurd.  These apps are very common with the younger generation and it is their modern day social gathering spot or "gay bar" compared to what I had when I was younger with only have a few places to meet people, usually a dingy secrative gay bar.  Young men today have a "gay bar" on their freaking smart phone. 

Do we actually know the % of younger generation that uses such dating services to have sex?  Certainly it is now the common approach for those who want immediate sex and want a variety of partners.

Seems there are two types of people using on-line dating:  those that want a long term relationship or spouse and those that want immediate sex.  Several services, I understand, cater to the immediate sex mindset.  

When I was young, I was always horney, but never suffered for lack of release.   I, and I'm sure many others, never went to a pick-up bar because of lack of release.  There is always masturbation for that.

Though I often practically lived in pick-up bars for a few years in college, I made only made 2 successful pick-up and the sex was off the charts a disaster for 1 of the 2.    But, of course, I am not typical.   Just showing the range of possibilities.

Other people, men and women, went to the pick-up bar and had sex almost every time.  They were really upset if a trip to the pick-up bar failed to result in sex.  Almost no one used condoms back them.  Women, if sexually active, were on the pill and men, gay or straight, thought they were free of all negative concerns about sex. 

Of course, it is true that men and women into the pick-up scene, did go to the pick-up bars for release, just as those into on-line sex do today.

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, aquarock said:

I don't need to measure. Just looking is enough to know he is huge

Just looking isn't enough because that's just a perception, this perception is determined by the brain and is extremely unreliable. That's because depth of perception varies hugely between one person and another. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When there is more hanging beyond the hand than in his hand, he is big but there was much more hanging out of his hand. My hand is 3 inches and when I hold myself there is seeming a nub showing. I understand the optical illusion but also understand when you see something big, its just big and I'm not gonna squabble over maybe a half inch. I though he was 8 he said 7.5 which is still hella big

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, aquarock said:

When there is more hanging beyond the hand than in his hand, he is big but there was much more hanging out of his hand. My hand is 3 inches and when I hold myself there is seeming a nub showing. I understand the optical illusion but also understand when you see something big, its just big and I'm not gonna squabble over maybe a half inch. I though he was 8 he said 7.5 which is still hella big

Exactly!  I wouldn't doubt your perception when that intimate!  The question is whether those sizes you are getting are typical of the population!

The hand test is more or less equivalent to the toilet paper roll test.  

Am I delusional or are toilet paper rolls getting shorter in America.  I remember them being 4" or was it 4.5?  Now, I measured 1 at 3.5 and another at 3.75

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@aquarock Now that gives a frame of reference so your estimates are probably accurate and more was visible than covered by your hand thus 6+++

Pics unfortunately can distort the reality, depending on their angle, distance... and just eyeballing it is probably the poorest estimating.
And a pic from the underside can totally give the wrong impression.... ie thumb is at base and looks like four fingers even go further down the penis must be 8+ but measured correctly maybe 6"

https://cam4-codelnet.xcdnpro.com/avatar/3314025733.jpg

But a bird in the hand..... LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Though I would say 7" x 6" + is a good line for big. Often I think more in terms of 5" + flacid. I am way more impressed by a huge flacid guy then a huge hard guy. A 7" soft is a real wow in my book. Maybe its being str8(ish) hard size is less important in the long run. But that might be based on a bad stereotype.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So here is my first real post. As far as length goes, if a guy has average thickness, I would agree with others that 7+ is big.  My experience is that 7 is pretty rare, much more than 7 (7 and half? or 8?) is VERY rare.   Really 6 to 6 and half is pretty common.  

I'm not able to give any answer for what is average or large thickness. I think Im able to judge length accurately, and have talked about length with some men, but thats not the case with thickness. 

I'd be curious what is considered thick? in actual inches.  Thickness is important as length for me.

But of course size itself not everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, overthehill said:

Self-selection means they are on grinder or scruff by their own choice and most likely are far more active sexually than a random sample would be and more confident to be so because they have larger than average cocks.  You are an exception, most likely.  Not crazy that exceptions exist, such as yourself!

Samo, samo.  

Bronxy and Zane our long lost active women here said they seldom saw less than 6" and many of their partners were huge.   If they went by their personal experience they would think most guys are packing. 

I remember both Bronxy and Zane Blue.  I used to message with Zane. How well I remember the contentious arguments that you had with her. One thing That I don't remember is either of them saying that they seldom saw less than 6", nor do I remember them discussing how "huge" there partners where. I suppose, at some moment one or both of them mentioned having large partners, but it wasn't the focal point of the conversation. Very often Zane talked of her conquests with smaller hung guys and the tremendous orgasmic pleasure that she experienced. Both women were some of the greatest advocates for smaller sized cocks that ever graced this site. I really miss Zane, and I'll admit that I've always blamed you for driving her away.  I really think she got tired of trying to reason with you,  I could say so much more, but I won't.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2019 at 11:13 PM, rockslyde said:

I remember both Bronxy and Zane Blue.  I used to message with Zane. How well I remember the contentious arguments that you had with her. One thing That I don't remember is either of them saying that they seldom saw less than 6", nor do I remember them discussing how "huge" there partners wher

@rockslyde   You're right on that.....they talked about all sizes being good.  And they left for being hounded
Some of Zanes comments:

Quote

You know I've had sex with men with truly enormous cocks and sex with men with tiny cocks and there isn't any difference--I know that FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

I've lost count of how many women I've heard say that they didn't prefer a bigger penis or that penis size wasn't something they thought about that deeply. I can't understand why some guys refuse to believe this. What are they all lying?

First off, I am a regular lots of places where actual women post. The number of women who don't give a damn about cock size outnumbers the size queens about thirty to one, maybe more. Yes there are size queens out there, but the majority of women are not.

... just had to get away, and I'm staying away because I was absorbing your obvious craving for small dick humiliation -- even though personally I DON'T CARE ABOUT SIZE. I was ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rockslyde said:

I remember both Bronxy and Zane Blue.  I used to message with Zane. How well I remember the contentious arguments that you had with her. One thing That I don't remember is either of them saying that they seldom saw less than 6", nor do I remember them discussing how "huge" there partners where. I suppose, at some moment one or both of them mentioned having large partners, but it wasn't the focal point of the conversation. Very often Zane talked of her conquests with smaller hung guys and the tremendous orgasmic pleasure that she experienced. Both women were some of the greatest advocates for smaller sized cocks that ever graced this site. I really miss Zane, and I'll admit that I've always blamed you for driving her away.  I really think she got tired of trying to reason with you,  I could say so much more, but I won't.  

I corresponded for years with both long after they left.  Both said it wasn't me who drove them away.

There were some people who they felt harassed them here, called them liars, etc. about enjoying small as well as large.  Also, they were both quite sexually active.  Why would they want to be around guys with problems that are often not solvable?  They enjoyed "helping", but, naturally, they also had personal priorities.

Both said most of their partners were large because large guys are more active, not because they selected large guys.  Though, when Zane became more orgasmic with her diet, she expressed a preference for larger guys that could provide the so called cul de sac orgasm.  She never said she didn't enjoy small guys also.

BTW:  Many of my opinions change over time.  Bronxy and Zane certainly changed my opinions on many things, but, of course, not all things!

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, her problem was with a totally negative; no one understands my problem; you aren't like me, I am physically small; you are wrong, I know what I am talking about person.  Basically a guy that argued every point, keep repeating himself ad nauseam and wouldn't let anything go, always had to have the last say and couldn't accept that their problem might be solvable.  He wallowed in his self-righteous beliefs and refused to even consider someone else could be right or even accept a different opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, canuck45 said:

No, her problem was with a totally negative; no one understands my problem; you aren't like me, I am physically small; you are wrong, I know what I am talking about person.  Basically a guy that argued every point, keep repeating himself ad nauseam and wouldn't let anything go, always had to have the last say and couldn't accept that their problem might be solvable.  He wallowed in his self-righteous beliefs and refused to even consider someone else could be right or even accept a different opinion.

Sounds like that guy from Canada!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, canuck45 said:

No, her problem was with a totally negative; no one understands my problem; you aren't like me, I am physically small; you are wrong, I know what I am talking about person.  Basically a guy that argued every point, keep repeating himself ad nauseam and wouldn't let anything go, always had to have the last say and couldn't accept that their problem might be solvable.  He wallowed in his self-righteous beliefs and refused to even consider someone else could be right or even accept a different opinion.

Precisely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.