Jump to content
Guest

Your Dad's Penis

Recommended Posts

When my father was on his death bed for several months he needed a catheter.  

The nurses tried to use the type that is like a condom with a tube.  However, it turns out he shrinks and retracts periodically like me and, thus, the condom / tube thing would fall off.

Unfortunately, he had to submit to the painful catheter that must be inserted.  Ouch!

It was too much information for me.

Edited by JamesD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw my dads penis regularly while I was growing up for both him and my mum nudity was ok. it always looked big and a bit odd as he was cut and I am not. Saw it a couple of times erect by accident and I once disturbed my mum giving him a blow job. I always though he was bigger than me but my mum walked into the bath room one day when I was naked and commented I was getting more like my dad every day. I was 16 at the time so I suppose I was catching up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, CuriousNow said:

Well, not completely taboo - or you wouldn't be here posting!  But, yeah, I get your meaning.  No family nudity at all.  That's too bad, really.  I mean, my family wasn't much different.  My mom was never naked in front of us.  My dad only occasionally.  The only family member I ever saw naked on a frequent basis was my older brother, but that was only for a few months as he was going through what I now believe was a hormone-induced phase.  I grew up VERY shy (didn't even like to be seen in my pajamas, much less underwear or less) but that was smashed with the mandatory group showers in junior high school (for which I'm now very grateful)!

My Family was too Prudish as well, like yours and @6INCHES66 so I (only child) and my Cousins we were Raised in that Context (which I'm now Regret of and somewhat hate) I was not allowed to see any Adult Relative when He /She was changing Clothes because it meant a Lack of Respect towards them, so forget about seeing them naked! It would have been considered like A Sin! That made me an extremely Shy boy as well, meaning I felt mortified if somebody looked at me in Undies or Naked, Regardless of the Gender (there was no "C'mon, it's all guys here!" for me, I felt embarrassed just the same) so I always changed behind my Room's closed Door (just like all Adults did) I saw some Nudity, but mostly by accident, but I always turned my face and close my eyes to avoid seeing it.. I know it sounds very Stupid but even when I was in certain places (like Club's Locker Rooms -on my way to the Urinals for instance- where my parents couldn't see and nobody would say a word if I looked, I restrained my Self -still do it sometimes - by automatically turning my face to avoid seeing a Naked Men Body! Needless to say I  never ever saw my Dad naked in front of me and forget about showering together, no Way! (but I saw his Penis and Balls popping out from his Boxers once when he was sleeping, they looked Huge at that time but he was probably Average in his Penis Size -but Thicker than mine now!) In my case it wasn't Mandatory Showers after PE Classes (everyone showered at home) but my Very First (totally unexpected) Full Nude Physical, performed by 2 Male Doctors when I was 13 yo, which somewhat Broke the Shell of Embarrasmet -in spite of the terrible moment that I had going through that situation! - and helped me become less prudish or Shy than I was before, and nowadays I'm more open, I don't care that much if someone sees me Nude, even though I'm Small down below! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LilGonzalote Cool - although our backgrounds are quite different, I do see a lot of similarities (in particular - not wanting to be seen in undies, much less naked, as a boy).  And I can imagine that first physical was quite a shock to you.  That is one of the reasons I'm thankful that we were forced, at age 12, to start changing at school and taking showers.  The difference - I gather that you were NOT expecting to have to be naked for that physical.  But I (well, all the boys in my class) knew that the time was coming that we were going to have to be naked in front of each other.  It was very nerve-wracking BUT, we knew it was coming, we had some time to sort of "prepare" our minds for it.  Didn't make it particularly any LESS traumatic, but at least we knew in advance.  In your case, you were told to take all your clothes off in front of two adults you, presumably, didn't know.  That would have been MUCH harder, it seems to me.

Glad you got over it and enjoy being nude, like I do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a thought.... when I logged on tonight, my notifications pointed me back to this topic.  Did some catching up.  But... here's the thought....

Whenever I see this topic - "Your Dad's Penis" - I can immediately see my Dad's penis in my mind, just like it was yesterday (even though it was about fifty years ago).  Anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 7:09 AM, JamesD said:

This might be a bit unusual:  my father and I were both very small flaccid.  We were both joked about in the locker room by some of his associates after golf, once.  My father laughed it off, seemingly unaffected.  I may have mentioned this before.

I should amend that.  He looked down embarassed and then laughed it off.  Never saw that look before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Just a thought.... when I logged on tonight, my notifications pointed me back to this topic.  Did some catching up.  But... here's the thought....

Whenever I see this topic - "Your Dad's Penis" - I can immediately see my Dad's penis in my mind, just like it was yesterday (even though it was about fifty years ago).  Anyone else?

When the topic comes up I have the same reaction. It's like being there seeing it in front of me. I don't doubt my son is going to feel the same if he doesn't already. It's good though. Not a bad or embarrassing memory at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad this is not just me. Since commenting on this thread I keep thinking of both my mum & dad naked. Not in a weird way just reminds me of being younger. I would be interested to know what my children feel about me and their mother  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

@LilGonzalote Cool - although our backgrounds are quite different, I do see a lot of similarities (in particular - not wanting to be seen in undies, much less naked, as a boy).  And I can imagine that first physical was quite a shock to you.  That is one of the reasons I'm thankful that we were forced, at age 12, to start changing at school and taking showers.  The difference - I gather that you were NOT expecting to have to be naked for that physical.  But I (well, all the boys in my class) knew that the time was coming that we were going to have to be naked in front of each other.  It was very nerve-wracking BUT, we knew it was coming, we had some time to sort of "prepare" our minds for it.  Didn't make it particularly any LESS traumatic, but at least we knew in advance.  In your case, you were told to take all your clothes off in front of two adults you, presumably, didn't know.  That would have been MUCH harder, it seems to me.

Glad you got over it and enjoy being nude, like I do!

Thank You for your Reply. Yes, let's say that I'm not thinking about going Naked to the Supermarket (which I surely would do if I was really well Endowed, LOL!) but I'm Fine if somebody sees. It also depends on the context (it's easier to be Nude in front of Perfect Strangers than with People you already know, like Co Workers for instance) but I'm doing pretty good anyway. I don't parade in front of them but I don't hide either. 

Regarding that Examination, yes I was totally shocked when it happened. By that time I had had a similar experience at Primary School, during 6th Grade (11 yo) all the Boys in my Class had to undergo an Examination when the Government Health Bureau sent one of their Doctors one Morning (without previous notice nor Father's Consent, nothing at all) and the Exam consisted in Dropping our Pants to the Ankles, showing Dick and Balls, then lifting them to show the space at the Back of them, Retract our Foreskins and finally turn around, bend over, spread our Butt Cheeks and show our Holes while the Dr (a Male in his mid 40s I assume, with very Bad Manners, similar to those from the Army) took a look pointing them with a small Flashlight he had in his Hand. He made us enter to Director's office in Groups of 4, so only 3 of my Classmates got to see my Little Jewels (and I, theirs) it only took 5 minutes or so with each Group (although it felt like Forever!) but all of us were feeling the same Embarrasmet, everyone left with Red Faced surprise expression) 

When I was 13 yo visited this Doctor for the very first time -Not a Pediatrician because here we switch to a Regular Dr when we turn 12 yo, there's no Yearly Physicals as well, it's up to you and most people see Drs only when they're ill- 

He was accompanied with another Dr a bit younger. I went to visit him because I had a slight pain and swelling in my Right inguinal side (actually it was not exactly there but a little above) so if I only lowered my pants a bit, you could see the whole area and the small swelling. That's why I've never ever expected to end up completely Naked 10 minutes after my arrival and having a Full Physical during more than half an Hour. I was Shocked, Embarrassed, Mortified, and shivering for this, but I was Brave enough to bear with it all. It took a few weeks to overcome that Embarrasmet but I did it. I got to visit him many other times, he became my head Dr and by the 4th time I saw him, I started to feel less ashamed and more comfortable. As I said before that experience was a sort of Ice Breaker and although I didn't enjoy it at all, I'm now kinda thankful for going through this. Perhaps if I had had another Family Background, less prudish, or if at least I would had used to be naked with my Dad, both of us, not only me, it probably could have helped a lot to take things more naturally, No big deal as it should always be. I hate I couldn't do that earlier, and I missed a Ton of Things I could have done (specially playing more sports) because of my Fear of beeing seen Naked or in Undies. Fortunately things are different now, but still regret all those missing years because of the way I was raised! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Just a thought.... when I logged on tonight, my notifications pointed me back to this topic.  Did some catching up.  But... here's the thought....

Whenever I see this topic - "Your Dad's Penis" - I can immediately see my Dad's penis in my mind, just like it was yesterday (even though it was about fifty years ago).  Anyone else?

LOL. Yep, everytime I Read this Topic Headline comes to my Mind like a Picture his Hairy Balls and Dick popping out from his Boxers Leg while sleeping the day I caught him like that! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 2:43 PM, smalldad said:

It's good though. Not a bad or embarrassing memory at all.

Totally agree.

Interesting note about your son.  I hadn't considered that but I suppose my son, and my daughters, might remember now that they're grown.  But, the boy was older so he may remember better.  Wonder if the girls even noticed the difference between their father and their brother.  Hmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LilGonzalote I'm totally with you on all that!  Interesting that you feel disappointed for "all those missing years because of the way I was raised."  Well, even though I was forced to become accustomed to nudity with my classmates at school, I, too, still feel like I missed out on many opportunities due to my shyness.  Was that shyness a result of the way I was raised or just some inherent quality of my personality?  Who knows?  And what does it matter, now?  Too late to change the past. All I can do is remember the few "interesting" bit and live vicariously though other posters' "interesting bits."  Right?

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 6:20 PM, LilGonzalote said:

LOL. Yep, everytime I Read this Topic Headline comes to my Mind like a Picture his Hairy Balls and Dick popping out from his Boxers Leg while sleeping the day I caught him like that! 

Well, at least you got a look.  So many guys I've heard from never saw their dads naked - or not until they were quite old.  I saw my dad naked many times up until I was just hitting puberty.  I suspect it was completely intentional on his part - just like that one incident where he took me though the boys' locker room at the high school where he worked - and right at shower time.  That was quite amazing to my little eyes, having had NO idea that anyone but "daddies" had all that hair, yet all these boys had it, too!  Very educational for me, and I again suspect it was completely intentional on his part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Totally agree.

Interesting note about your son.  I hadn't considered that but I suppose my son, and my daughters, might remember now that they're grown.  But, the boy was older so he may remember better.  Wonder if the girls even noticed the difference between their father and their brother.  Hmm...

That's very likely he remembers, my son does and we talk about things we talked about back then like it's no big deal. We have a very good relationship that way, even if we did suffer a rough patch a couple years ago when I became insecure about our size difference.

It's also a shame that so many men haven't seen their dad in the nude, or had any comfort with him nude. It's weird, we're expected to be naked in locker rooms at school, Dr offices and all of that, with strangers, but somehow it's uncomfortable and strange to many that a boy should see his dad? Isn't that backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, CuriousNow said:

Well, at least you got a look.  So many guys I've heard from never saw their dads naked - or not until they were quite old.  I saw my dad naked many times up until I was just hitting puberty.  I suspect it was completely intentional on his part - just like that one incident where he took me though the boys' locker room at the high school where he worked - and right at shower time.  That was quite amazing to my little eyes, having had NO idea that anyone but "daddies" had all that hair, yet all these boys had it, too!  Very educational for me, and I again suspect it was completely intentional on his part.

Lucky you! Apart from seeing your Old Man naked and share the Showers with him, He did allow you to watch other Boys Naked? I'm Jealous! Mine would probably had told "Don't come inside the Locker Room because there are People changing, you must respect their Privacy!" or "if you go inside to use the Bathroom, don't stare at anyone, just walk to do your business and keep Your eyes on the Floor or in the wall !"

Part of those Commands still Remain somewhere on my Mind, that's why I still turn my head to avoid seeing naked people when I'm in a locker room just passing by (not after Playing Sports or Stuff because in that Case, I'm also going to be Naked not long after I got there, anyway) Sometimes I feel like a spent my Childhood in a Monastery! Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.