• 2 weeks later...

I wrestled in 8-9th grade.  I was sooooo lightweight but I was also tall and strong for my size.  I won often and sometimes wrestled up a weight class to get team points.  a few things I remembered was waiting until I was on the scale before taking my fruit of the looms off.  I was a very very late bloomer and hairless the entire time I wrestled.  The other thing I remembered was older boys always trying to get us hard in our tights to embarrass us.  That happened a lot with sneaky grabs here and there...then there was the checking the oil move...

• 9 months later...
On 3/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, RAized said:

Here's an interesting video, these guys are all about average, at least on the flaccid spectrum

https://www.xvideos.com/video33027357/wrestlers_weigh_in_cock_fest

Interesting video...do nude weigh ins like this still happen in wresting?

I did showers after sports in school and of course we were all nude but a weigh in seems like a whole different ball game...

Edited by jacob_k
On 4/6/2020 at 3:54 AM, lucky32 said:

...then there was the checking the oil move...

I never wrestled but I did swim when I was 13-15 (in England - black speedos mandated by the school) so whatever I had then was "on display."  But, as I said, I never wrestled (except during gym class back in the States) and that was always in "regular" gym clothes - teeshirt, shorts and a jock strap - so nothing was "on display" unless my shorts got pulled to one side or the other.

ANYWAY.... I digress.  But I have to ask, what is the "checking the oil move"?  I have some guesses but I'd rather hear from some who's "been there, done that."  Thanks!

2 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

ANYWAY.... I digress.  But I have to ask, what is the "checking the oil move"?  I have some guesses but I'd rather hear from some who's "been there, done that."  Thanks!

Accidently a finger(s) works its way into a butt crack ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnX5yUs19HA

Edited by canuck45
7 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

I never wrestled but I did swim when I was 13-15 (in England - black speedos mandated by the school) so whatever I had then was "on display." 

Speedos or soft cotton "tank suits?"  Speedos have some elastic substance, so even though tight just show a bulge of various sizes.  I remember wearing my jock strap under the required tank suit to as not to have the wet tank suit exactly outlining my diminutive equipment.  The small bulge was bad enough.

Under the theory that a jock strap might be dirty, I was forced to remove it and wear only the sanitary tank suit provided!  The well endowed guy loved the tank suits.