Jump to content

Is the Average Penis Size Overestimated?


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, wayless said:

All look big to me. 

Same here. Most of those wrestlers were bigger limp than I am hard. Also, it's difficult to determine cock size from a limp dick. Mine more than doubles in size from fully limp (about 2") to fully hard (4.75"). Some men don't grow much when hard. I have a friend who has a big swinging limp dick and when he gets hard it just gets stiff, it hardly grows at all. He is about 7" full hard. I would guess he's 6" limp.

One thing is for sure, it won't get smaller when it's hard, so a guy with a big limp dick will have a big hard dick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is true! I have been with several women who I told up front that my cock was small. Some laughed and made fun of it (which admittedly I enjoyed) then when we had sex proceeded to cum like cr

May I quote the late Adam Osborne, developer of the Osborne-1, the first “portable” computer? ”Adequacy is sufficient”.

I'm telling you right now....most guys are 5-6 inches long, measured from the top, and i dont know how many times i can harp on this until ppl on here get that. there's a link to the Wrestler weigh in

Posted Images

10 hours ago, TinyJock said:

 

Just to make things clear. I wasn't questioning that the average penis is between 5-6 inches long. Most peg it at about 5.2 inches. I too wrestled and was in the Navy. Most guys are about the same (except myself and the jerk I can't stand! like the guy who just pinned me in the wrestling match!). I was addressing the commonly held belief that women (and many gays for that matter) overstate the size of the penis.

I did this through an old joke. Unfortunately, all too many misunderstand or don't get humor. Not only is satire what closes on Saturday night, as the playwright George S Kaufman ruefully observed, it's often taken literally. I keep reminding myself to use smilies more. But there's no equivalent IRL. I think I'm pretty good at guessing who'll pick up on a joke, but I still occasionally find myself trying to explain a pun to some totally perplexed and befuddled person. If a clerk instructs you to swipe your credit card and doesn't know the larcenous meaning of "swipe", making a crack like "Isn't that illegal?" will leave you trying to explain the difference. Usually you give up or he or she will act like they understand just to get you out of their hair. 

Luckily IRL I tend to be the strong, silent type, so it doesn't happen that much. That's mostly because I don't think of the killer line until much later. 

 

I understand your meaning, because of my looking into this stuff for such a long time, and my own experiences , I harp this on this site. Most of the anxiety here is not going to be alleviated until everyone at least understands that they need to take about an inch off all reports or claims out there. And, funny enough, from their perceptions of there friends or whoever, your eyes play horrible games with your mind, or is it the other way around lol.

Just my two cents

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2006 at 3:12 AM, ZeevWolf said:

First I have to say this is a great forum. As for overestimation, I think it is impossible to think otherwise. I too have received remarks about being “hung” which I naturally mistrusted or assumed were misguided attempts at flattery.

 

Now I am convinced that just as men underestimate their size because of the distance between their penis and their eyes and the angle at which it is observed, women more often than not overestimate size and have no basis whatsoever for the numbers they quote. They are flying blind and are usually just going along with what they have read and sadly most of that has glorified and romanticized penis sizes that are fantasy.

 

As for actual measurement, I think a good deal of the confusion comes from inaccuracy in taking the measurement. Throw in self-measure dishonesty and a real datum becomes almost impossible to find. Also it is critical to note not every erection is 100% extended. Nor is every one fully expanded so length and girth can be mis-measured even if the technique is right.

 

Also weight can alter measurements a great deal. Obesity causes the pad of fat at the base of the penis to literally swallow length. I doubt seriously the average length is over 6” although like many of us I believed Kinsey based averages all my life. Definitely overestimated.

you nailed it on the head, and your hands even make it feel smaller when you playing with it because it looks so far away, i know sounds crazy but there's evidence that that's true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RAized said:
  On 3/9/2006 at 1:12 AM, ZeevWolf said:

First I have to say this is a great forum. As for overestimation, I think it is impossible to think otherwise. I too have received remarks about being “hung” which I naturally mistrusted or assumed were misguided attempts at flattery.

Having seen videos of me getting oral sex, my cock looks much larger in the than looking down or in my hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, canuck45 said:
  19 hours ago, RAized said:
  On 3/9/2006 at 1:12 AM, ZeevWolf said:

First I have to say this is a great forum. As for overestimation, I think it is impossible to think otherwise. I too have received remarks about being “hung” which I naturally mistrusted or assumed were misguided attempts at flattery.

Also, 2 of the guys I meet regularly both have said our penises are about the same size, they don't believe I am much smaller (5vs7)....they see theirs looking downwards, they see mine from a different angle...  when I point it out on a ruler, they go...hmmm they looked about the same.  Perspective!

What the ruler says and the brain perceives...totally different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Also, 2 of the guys I meet regularly both have said our penises are about the same size, they don't believe I am much smaller (5vs7)....they see theirs looking downwards, they see mine from a different angle...  when I point it out on a ruler, they go...hmmm they looked about the same.  Perspective!

What the ruler says and the brain perceives...totally different.

When you start realizing this it can create a bit of dysmorphia, my penis after i lost weight, unveiled about 2.5 inches or so... and after that my ego and mind could not simply accept it, therefore my sense of self almost became muddled. I know it sounds stupid, but its good know other men have seen this. Weve all been duped about the average, you have to take a grain of salt with the people who claim that on the internet, the 6 inch or worse like it used to be 6.5....and guys 6.5 is a big dick, if your measuring that the right way its Big. they are of course somewhat common to find , but not as much as your brain might think.

there is more and more evidence ,and well I think guys are coming clean about the average now in a sigh of relief more and more out there due to the fact that science decided to burst everyone's bubble. If your five and some change that can easily look like  6. Nuff said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RAized said:

When you start realizing this it can create a bit of dysmorphia, my penis after i lost weight, unveiled about 2.5 inches or so... and after that my ego and mind could not simply accept it, therefore my sense of self almost became muddled. I know it sounds stupid, but its good know other men have seen this. Weve all been duped about the average, you have to take a grain of salt with the people who claim that on the internet, the 6 inch or worse like it used to be 6.5....and guys 6.5 is a big dick, if your measuring that the right way its Big. they are of course somewhat common to find , but not as much as your brain might think.

there is more and more evidence ,and well I think guys are coming clean about the average now in a sigh of relief more and more out there due to the fact that science decided to burst everyone's bubble. If your five and some change that can easily look like  6. Nuff said.

What you guys should also take note of is how much women want to ridicule the male ego, I have some pics id like to share for perspective that I hope will help some average men here? I'm a bit of a dodo what the rules for that, they are pornographic in nature but not exceedingly bad by any measure. Those may not be the rules for this forum but since this is an average size discussion I feel it would be of paramount help for some.

 

Edited by RAized
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RAized said:

What you guys should also take note of is how much women want to ridicule the male ego

This is true!

I have been with several women who I told up front that my cock was small. Some laughed and made fun of it (which admittedly I enjoyed) then when we had sex proceeded to cum like crazy. I would say, "Looks like my little dick got the job done". 

What some fail to realize is the g-spot is only a couple inches inside the vagina and of course the clit is external. So if you grind on the clit as the head of you cock works the g-spot, the woman will be pretty happy even though you have a small cock.

I've been with several women who were size queens and several who prefer small to average. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RAized said:

What you guys should also take note of is how much women want to ridicule the male ego, I have some pics id like to share for perspective that I hope will help some average men here? I'm a bit of a dodo what the rules for that, they are pornographic in nature but not exceedingly bad by any measure. Those may not be the rules for this forum but since this is an average size discussion I feel it would be of paramount help for some.

 

Yes.  I'd like to see what you mean.  Feel free to message me the pictures on this site.  No rules to speak of there.  I think in the forum you do links to the pictures, so they would have to be a an accessible site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SloStroker said:

This is true!

I have been with several women who I told up front that my cock was small. Some laughed and made fun of it (which admittedly I enjoyed) then when we had sex proceeded to cum like crazy. I would say, "Looks like my little dick got the job done". 

What some fail to realize is the g-spot is only a couple inches inside the vagina and of course the clit is external. So if you grind on the clit as the head of you cock works the g-spot, the woman will be pretty happy even though you have a small cock.

I've been with several women who were size queens and several who prefer small to average. 

there are size queens who will still be in relationships with small guys, and by small i mean significantly below average.

Link to post
Share on other sites

alex-sanders-jeanie-marie-9.jpg (1280×853) (sexhd.pics)

here's one, now try not to go around looking at the other pics here, i urge you to remain sane whilst doing this, but if you understand the size of her hands, which are smaller across than you think, and compare it to his penis you'll see that he's not as long as a bic pen, 5.9, not as long as a rockstar energy drink can 6.1, and her sure as hell aint no no 2 pencil(big cock). he's quite literally, 5-5.5 nothing more. and average girth too.

I have other pics saved but I don't have a link for them they show him even better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RAized said:

I have other pics saved but I don't have a link for them they show him even better.

I'm jealous. 

Because, in my case, my thing disappears into a woman's hand completely or almost, and leaves her embarrassed wondering how to jack me.

Edited by wayless
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, RAized said:

What you guys should also take note of is how much women want to ridicule the male ego, I have some pics id like to share for perspective that I hope will help some average men here?

Yeah, I guess it helps the average. 

Yeah, I've noted that quite a few women want to ridicule the male ego, probably because many are oppressed, intimidated, judged excessively by men.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SloStroker said:

So if you grind on the clit as the head of you cock works the g-spot, the woman will be pretty happy even though you have a small cock.

I've had women get hot and juicy due to the above method, but they wanted oral to orgasm. 

They'd be so hot and juicy I couldn't feel much, so maybe they couldn't either.

Edited by wayless
Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't get a link, but i think this is too important from people here not to see, this guy looks bigger in other shots that i could show, but that's the camera and perspective....im sure there are many 5-6 inchers who've looked in the mirror and down from the side and seen something similar to this, I'm sure you've seen him, (the actor) hes average, so the shots you've seen of him looking nice and juicy in proportion,...well that's about how you'll look on camera too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RAized said:

I couldn't get a link, but i think this is too important from people here not to see, this guy looks bigger in other shots that i could show, but that's the camera and perspective....im sure there are many 5-6 inchers who've looked in the mirror and down from the side and seen something similar to this, I'm sure you've seen him, (the actor) hes average, so the shots you've seen of him looking nice and juicy in proportion,...well that's about how you'll look on camera too.

Quite correct!  Average guys between 5 and 6 let's say do just fine.  Actually, small guys have actual issues.

You could probably search for weeks and not find pictures of a dick that disappears into the woman's hand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RAized said:

alex-sanders-jeanie-marie-9.jpg (1280×853) (sexhd.pics)

here's one, now try not to go around looking at the other pics here, i urge you to remain sane whilst doing this, but if you understand the size of her hands, which are smaller across than you think, and compare it to his penis you'll see that he's not as long as a bic pen, 5.9, not as long as a rockstar energy drink can 6.1, and her sure as hell aint no no 2 pencil(big cock). he's quite literally, 5-5.5 nothing more. and average girth too.

I have other pics saved but I don't have a link for them they show him even better.

Yeah, she has an inch of dick on both sides of her hand.

Do you realize that a corollary of what you are saying is HOW IMPORTANT it is to be at leas 5"?

Actually small guys don't see that look on the woman, because the woman is thinking, OMG!  It is small, what should I say? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.