Who all actually LIKES having a small dick?

On 2/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, SloStroker said:

I think my only real issue with having a small dick that that I have been with a few women who had very big pussies. I couldn't generate enough friction to get myself off and ended up having to jerk myself off. The ladies didn't take that as a compliment. 

I felt the same initially about women with very large pussies not being appropriate for me because of my size.  Yeah, I had a hard time cumming in some--no friction.  Banging pubes was all I could do which was unlikely to get me off.

But, eventually, I figured out that women who lubricated were the problem.  Woman who were turned on by me either through manual or oral ministration or who were just horney or impressed by me didn't do much for me. 

I thought women NOT TURNED ON BY ME, who were just a little slick, were "really hot."  Then, I'd wonder why typically they dropped me.

Edited by wayless
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it.  I have come to accept it.  It is liberating for me to understand I have a small one and not to worry about and focus on what I can do a d who I am sexually.

i like having a small penis... in my butt!

I hated my small penis up until I was in my 30's and finally came to accept it. Now I love having a little dick and love showing it off. It's a great feeling when you finally stop being embarrassed an

Posted Images