The First Cock You Saw Smaller than Yours

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess more than a couple years ago now I was on a business trip and last minute a new manager was hired and invited to meet everyone.  Being one of the few guys in the district I let him share my ro

@Henry1997  Only 422 of our site members have filled in their erect length in their profile.  Of those, 111 are in size ranges smaller than yours, 94 are in the same size range as you, and 217 are in

The first time I saw a guy smaller than me hard, I was 23 and it was a guy I’d met in a bar.  He was about 6’3” in great shape and told me in the bar that he wasn’t big and was that okay. I said sure,

Posted Images

@MplsGuy that is an amazing story! Probably he was jealous because you are a great guy and nothing to do with any sizes. My best buddy is same as your Tom, but he seems to like my cock as much as anyone he’s ever had. Makes me feel super studly. I hope experiences like you and I had will bring cheer to other men here who might need it. Small cocks can be highly erotic and pleasing for sure! 

• 2 months later...

I was about 30 when I met this guy. We were the same size flaccid. Erect he was exactly 3.5 inches long so I had about a half inch on him. We were the same girth. He had a Prince albert piercing. He is the only guy I've ever seen smaller than mine in real life.

• 3 months later...

Haven't seen an erect one live but I do remember a while back at this old site, we were doing vids and he said he was smaller than me. Then he showed me his micro (under 3 if I remember correctly). I commiserated with him and learned to appreciate what I have.

Straight, but curious, so I have not seen many erect. When I have, my friends in high school and college were bigger. One friend had a monster I saw hard in the shower, and I'm still impressed.

In college, however, my girlfriend and I did play with a mutual friend, and it was funny how we both hesitated getting naked. I was drunk so went first, and I saw the relief in his face when he saw my compact package. He was pretty much the same, though cut. 

I must admit one of the most erotic experiences I have had was having the girl rub us both together. If he had been bigger, I would probably have felt ashamed, but it was incredibly hot. 

I don't think I've ever seen smaller.