How would you describe your glans?

Tsoren

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Conrad73

My glans is 1.25” in length and 4” in circumference at the crown. My shaft is about 4.25” circumference right before the glans, and a little more towards the base. It is somewhat tapered, but not uniformly. The glans adds to the tapered look for sure. It is probably like the #1 helmet shape.

NBPEL: 6”

mid-shaft girth: 4&3/8”

Edited by Conrad73
Missing info

On 10/14/2019 at 7:43 AM, shooter said:

I dont know ...maybe No. 1 on the pic ...

What do you think? Which number fiits best for mine?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

My glans looks very much like the glans in Picture 2; my shaft is also thick like that, although I suspect the penis shown is longer than my 5.25" peen.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, grandstand said:

I think you're right!!  I am #1.   I have seen all of them, though...a few in person and rest online....

Well, it's been many years since I regularly saw other penises in person (ahhh, those were the days), but as I recall, I saw far more #1 glanses (is that the plural of "glans"???) than I did any other.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Shooter2339 said:

My glans looks like number 1, helmet. Girth is uniform, thicker at the base. 

Hi, Shooter2339, and welcome to the site.  You mentioned being thicker at the base.  I've seen a couple other guys mention this here and there, and I've seen some photos that show this, but mine has always been very uniform in "thickness" (or girth or whatever) whether I am flaccid or erect.  All the boys and men I saw naked over the years (school, military, health clubs) were all flaccid but I don't recall seeing any "thicker at the base."  I've only seen two other boys fully erect and one semi.  The erect boys were 12 (one-time incident with a school friend) and 13 (many, many times - my big brother) when I saw them and the semi boy was my best friend in high school and what I saw of his penis in that state (it happened only once) looked almost exactly like mine.  I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum how much our penises looked alike flaccid.  I never saw him fully erect but I suspect we'd have looked very similar.

Anyway, my question to all is, I guess, are most boys' or men's penises, soft or hard, more often "uniform" in girth, or is it more common for penises to be thicker at the base as Shooter (and others) mentioned?  Maybe I should figure out how to put up a survey/questionnaire here...

19 minutes ago, CuriousNow said:

Anyway, my question to all is, I guess, are most boys' or men's penises, soft or hard, more often "uniform" in girth, or is it more common for penises to be thicker at the base as Shooter (and others) mentioned?  Maybe I should figure out how to put up a survey/questionnaire here...

Well, it was a rough start, but I got the poll posted.  Look for the topic "Thickness/Girth - a poll..."  This could be interesting (well, to me, at least)!

On 1/21/2022 at 2:07 PM, new2day said:

Some are same girth, some fatter in the middle, some fatter at the base.

Hmmm… can’t say I’ve ever seen one that was fatter in the middle. And I’ve never noticed on in person that had a noticeably larger glans than shaft although I have seen photos of bigger-tipped ones.

BTW, in addition to a “what shape is your shaft” question, maybe we should post a “does your erection bend” question.  Hmmm…

Edited by CuriousNow