Comparing your penis

In my youth I had many, many comparison opportunities with my brother and our two cousins..  My brother and I always seemed to be a little longer than our cousins, but much thinner.  It didn't bother any of us too much, as we just figured we would all grow.  As we got into our teens, the girth discrepancy seemed to become even more noticeable.  I was getting more and more concerned about that difference, especially with my youngest cousin, because I was three years older than him.  But it was lots of fun grabbing hold of their's and getting quite a handful.  

Flash forward to more recent times.  My youngest cousin lives in San Diego.  We got over to their place quite often in the summer and during the winter they come over here.  We see each other every month, whether for a long weekend or a week at a time.

They have a hot tub, and often my cousin and I will go in, sans suits, while the wives are out. And quite often, we will have erections when we get out.  Since we played with each other so much as kids, we are very comfortable seeing each other erect.  The difference is incredible.  He jokes that he is 6X6.  I know he is longer than that, because he is longer than me and I am 6.5.  And I know he is thicker than 6 inches, too.  And our girth difference is beyond description.  I am several standard deviations to the left on the bell curve when it comes to girth and he is several standard deviations to the right on that bell curve.  

I really do like looking at our erections close up, but I always do have a funny feeling inside about how much thicker he is.  

20 hours ago, Tsoren said:

I really do like looking at our erections close up, but I always do have a funny feeling inside about how much thicker he is.  

Yes that feeling is a familiar one to me I think, I wouldn't know how to describe it other than exactly that though, a sort of darkly strange addictive undercurrent to the enjoyment I get from having the smaller penis in comparison with another.

1 hour ago, Nimmo said:

Yes that feeling is a familiar one to me I think, I wouldn't know how to describe it other than exactly that though, a sort of darkly strange addictive undercurrent to the enjoyment I get from having the smaller penis in comparison with another.

Yes! I love that feeling. I love revealing my small penis to someone who is bigger. It's such a rush.

I got a tent for my 11th birthday and 2 neighbor boys and I spent the night in the tent in my backyard. One boy"Rob" was my age and the other was 13. During the night the older boy said let's show each other our dicks. I was more than happy to take my shorts off but Rob was hesitant. So me and the older boy took off our shorts. The older boy had pubes and a decent dick for a 13 year old. I was small, hairless and intrigued with his size and pubes. He encouraged me to play with it, which I did, and before long he was rock hard and so was I. Rob finally took off his shorts and he was hairless like me, but his dick (which was also hard) was HUGE, especially sticking out with no pubes. Mine was about 2.5" hard, the older boy around 5" and Rob was 6+". We had been friends since I moved into the neighborhood at age 5. We had a very close-knit neighborhood. Kids of all ages playing football, hide and seek, riding bikes, etc. We had a vacant lot where the guys would take pee breaks, seeing who could piss the farthest, who could piss the highest up a tree, etc. but Rob would stand away from the rest of us. Thinking back, I feel like he knew he was endowed and was embarrassed to show it off. I saw his dick all through junior high and high school in the locker room and he continued to grow. I never saw him erect but in high school he was easily 6" flaccid and very fat.

On 10/6/2021 at 11:50 AM, Restoredude said:

[...]  Thinking back, I feel like he knew he was endowed and was embarrassed to show it off. I saw his dick all through junior high and high school in the locker room and he continued to grow. I never saw him erect but in high school he was easily 6" flaccid and very fat.

My current best friend has a big cock and he is very reluctant to show it. I don't know why. It's fucking beautiful. Nice solid 7" cock with average girth. But he's very shy about having it seen.

I think one of the first and only times I directly compared with someone was in 8th grade. Spent the night at a friends and he had a pool. We were swimming and decided at his suggestion to ditch our suits. His was a massive hanging flaccid, even after swimming it had to be 5+". Mine was turtled up into a little button. We were both equally fascinated by each other - I couldn't believe his was so big, he couldn't believe mine was so small. I could tell he kinda felt sorry for me, but he wasn't overtly mean - more just curious. 

My cousin and I once showed each other our stuff; his was the only peen I've ever seen with greater girth than mine: at least 7" circumference at the base vs. my 6.5" and 6.5"-7.0" circumference elsewhere vs. my 6.25" elsewhere. His length was far greater than mine: ~7.5" vs. my 5.25".

On 10/5/2021 at 8:48 AM, Shyboi5 said:

@Tsoren that’s a fun experience that reminds me of my cousin and I.   Yup, he is much more hung than me as well.  At least you have the nice length! What’s the girth on your cock?

My girth is an astonishing 8.5.  That's 8.5 centimeters or a really astonishing 85 (millimeters).  Oh well, someone has to bring the average down.  It's funny, I was kind of embarrassed to respond to the question initially, but now I feel a lot better. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Tsoren said:

My girth is an astonishing 8.5.  That's 8.5 centimeters or a really astonishing 85 (millimeters).  Oh well, someone has to bring the average down.  It's funny, I was kind of embarrassed to respond to the question initially, but now I feel a lot better. Thanks.

Appreciate you responding.   I’m a fellow thin girth brother as well at a little 10cm.  Looks even skinnier against my muscular thick body.   Don’t feel embarrassed!  Be proud of what you have!