Penis Shrinkage

Just wondering if any other members have experieexpd penis shrinkage. For starters penis shrinkage is a real thing. It can occur in older men (like me). Google it if you don't believe me. Anyways my shrinkage likely occurred gradually and over 5 or 6 years. It occurred so slowly thay I really didn't notice until one day my erection appeared to look smaller. I pulled out a measuring tape and sure enough my erection was 4 1/2 inches long which all my adult life had been 5 inches long. Even my wife noticed it was a little smaller.

I am interested if any of the older men have experienced penis shrinkage and how much shrinkage. 

I have been on medical steroids and I thought that my dick was looking smaller than usual and sure enough, I just got out my 6 inch metal ruler and  I am now 1 1/2 inches soft and just over 3 inches with a boner.  I have lost about 2 inches and now I have a micropenis ! My husband quit hung, almost 6 inches soft and just under 9 hard. For some reason he has never complained about my dick and he actually told me that he thinks I am hotter with my reduced size. Right now,I am afraid to undress in public. 

PhotoDeleted.jpg

Admin. Note:  Naked self pic removed.  Naked pics not permitted in forums, only in the Gallery.  See Rule 7 of the Site Rules.

Edited by RodEnuf
Rule 7 violation.

I'm always missing the mistaken put up dickpicks in this site ;) shame on me.

Anyway. I've turned 48 lately and I've noticed a bit of shrinkage. But since my wife is not having sex with me - it is natural. If you use your penis less frquently in a vagina/ass it could shrink. And my erection is not that firm as it used to be - it could makes my dick look smaller.

Edited by shooter

9 hours ago, shooter said:

I'm always missing the mistaken put up dickpicks in this site ;) shame on me.

Anyway. I've turned 48 lately and I've noticed a bit of shrinkage. But since my wife is not having sex with me - it is natural. If you use your penis less frquently in a vagina/ass it could shrink. And my erection is not that firm as it used to be - it could makes my dick look smaller.

Heard thats true.or to quote a saying if you dont use it you lose it.  Damn one of these days i will wake up with no dick.  Kind of scary and im betting it will be this year 2020 why not this year has been just so kind to every one,

• 2 months later...

Penis Shrinkage

When I was young, in my teenage years, I could push my lower abdomen in with the ruler and get a (bogus) measurement of 5 3/4”, which was, of course, a fraud due to the ‘pushing in’ aspect.

My body type then was ‘slim’.

An honest number from those days in my prime, was a solid and consistent 5 1/4”.

(For the record, 6” was the holy grail for me, and it was just as unobtainable.)

Sometime in my mid-20s it seemed to shift fairly quickly to an honest number of a little bit LESS than 5”, ~ and a little more than 4 3/4”, but my girth measurement had increased a small amount, even as the glans decreased noticeably in size.

I wasn’t quite as ‘slim’ in body type then, but it was almost entirely muscle mass, so the ‘fat pad’ thing wasn’t really an issue.

6” was STILL as out of reach as ever, no matter how much cheating was employed.

Before I lost the ability to have an erection altogether I was down to about 4 1/2”, with an even smaller diameter glans, and a slightly more ‘conical’ penis shape due to an additional small increase in girth at the base.

With a slimmer than ever body type.

I’m now contemplating a penile implant (the passive ‘malleable rod’ type) and my urologist has performed what he called the ‘flaccid stretch test’.

The verdict seems to be that I may well be looking at a 4” erection, with an even smaller glans, at this point.

5-odd years of no erections at all, combined with what may have been a very mild brush with peyronie’s disease (or something similar) has left me firmly (and forever) situated in the small penis camp.

On the plus side he saw no reason to worry that my girth will be negatively impacted, and -based on the totality of our conversations to date- I’m cautiously optimistic that I might be able to tolerate one of the thicker diameter implants for a small net gain.

IF it all works out, which is very much TBA.

I’d be QUITE happy to have a functional 4-incher. I’ve never had what can honestly be called even an ‘average’ penis anyway, so I’ll have lost nothing.

Since the passive implant leaves you with a permanent pseudo erection you have to be creative about how you dress it in direct proportion to it’s size.

I had only minimal difficulty hiding my small penis when I’d get one of the countless erections that boys get in high school, and that was with 5”.

4” would be a friggin’ piece of cake!

Edited by RodEnuf
Reduce font size to default.

@Bobs yer Uncle  It looks like you're preparing your longer posts in an external editor and then copying and pasting the post into the Measurection editor.  The external editor is providing all the size and formatting problems.  If I'm correct, just after your Paste you need to click the "Paste as plain text" link at the bottom of the text entry box of the Measurection editor.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

57 minutes ago, RodEnuf said:

@Bobs yer Uncle  It looks like you're preparing your longer posts in an external editor and then copying and pasting the post into the Measurection editor.  The external editor is providing all the size and formatting problems.  If I'm correct, just after your Paste you need to click the "Paste as plain text" link at the bottom of the text entry box of the Measurection editor.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

Thats exactly what happened to me when I was cut and pasting.   Learned very quickly to paste as text.....and to paste links as links rather than videos.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:23 AM, Guest said:

Just wondering if any other members have experieexpd penis shrinkage. For starters penis shrinkage is a real thing. It can occur in older men (like me). Google it if you don't believe me. Anyways my shrinkage likely occurred gradually and over 5 or 6 years. It occurred so slowly thay I really didn't notice until one day my erection appeared to look smaller. I pulled out a measuring tape and sure enough my erection was 4 1/2 inches long which all my adult life had been 5 inches long. Even my wife noticed it was a little smaller.

I am interested if any of the older men have experienced penis shrinkage and how much shrinkage. 

my uro told me most of the shrinkage you actually get is from the fat pad anyhow, and thats hormonal.....but that you can control, along with keepign your dick active, so dont buy too much into the scare.