If your cock could be any size you like

Okay, as long as I am fantasizing, I will go all out.  I would like a magical cock that could take on the size and shape of whoever I imagine and would stay like theirs until I decide to change.  That would give me lots of options and the chance to know what it is like to have a cock of various sizes and shapes.  I would like to try @6INCHES66 just to be able to know what it is like to have his kind of girth.  I would like to try @Restoredude, just to have people stare at my tattooed penis.  Of course, I would like to try @thezulu or @Triasco9.5 just to see what it is like to have an absolutely huge cock.  But I wouldn't want to have such a big one all the time, because with a big cock comes big responsibility, and I am not ready for that. I would also like to try some that are on the less-endowed side, just to see what their's are like.  

I guess I want it all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, as long as I am fantasizing, I will go all out.  I would like a magical cock that could take on the size and shape of whoever I imagine and would stay like theirs until I decide to change.  That

Again, @6INCHES66 I would be totally elated to have a penis the size of yours.  Your girth is eye-popping.  If I reached into my pants and grabbed something that thick I would probably have a heart at

6 X 5,5 would be perfect. Sex will be easier. I wont slip out that much. But it wont happen. So it will stay an erotic dream.

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

I like being cut high and tight,  I hate when I turtle and invert. I love it after I go swimming and my scrotum draws up tight and my penis shrinks down to half an inch and basically just my head is poking straight out. I wish flaccid I was just a half inch long and with a quarter inch being a more bulbous head that bulges out from a thinner shaft. So like a half a tube of chapstick with a head as wide as a dime. Hard I want to be a true micropenis. So no longer than 2.75" and a 1" diameter or 3" circumference. 

8 hours ago, m43somefun said:

I would want enough length that when I masterbate the length is as long as my hand is wide or maybe a bit longer to allow a full stroke. As it is it hits about three-quarter way and I have to move my index finger to get a full stroke. 

You could have one finger amputated, would that work....   :unsure:

On 10/3/2019 at 12:30 PM, Guest said:

Between 6 and 7 with my current 5.5 thickness would be OK.

Me too.  At 4-3/8 x 5.5, experience indicates I would have needed at least 1-5/8 and preferably 2-1/2 inches additional inches in length to have satisfy my female partners seeking penetration mode orgasm.

What a relief it must be to be in a position to satisfy a woman by limiting penetration to her desires when indicated.