Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Went fishing this afternoon with my son and grandson off our pontoon.  Not catching anything.  Hot.  No wind.  Decided to go skinny dipping.  My son and grandson were naked in seconds. They often skinny dip together in their pool.  Was quite nice seeing them naked.  My son appeared to be very similar to me.  In the heat we wer both hanging about 5” I’d guess.  Surprisingly my 13 year old grandson was a good 4” and I’d bet 4” around.  
The water had an impact though   My son and I were nearly identical in size after getting out but my grandson just had a nub.  
Both of their scrotums tightened up but I maintained my hanging old man balls.  
A lovely experience had by all.  
Hopefully, next week something similar will happen with Mary’s son and grandsons   

Link to post
Share on other sites

My son is almost almost exactly the same size as me. Soft, we're both super tiny, with the head barely poking out of our pubic hair. He's not quite as tall (maybe 6' t my 6'3") and not as physically well-developed: more of a swimmer's body. He's also not into sports like I was. More into the "arts". That's okay; told him he didn't have to try to be like me. He's very popular with girls; he has his father's looks! However, he has a lot of gay friends, too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TinyJock said:

My son is almost almost exactly the same size as me. Soft, we're both super tiny, with the head barely poking out of our pubic hair. He's not quite as tall (maybe 6' t my 6'3") and not as physically well-developed: more of a swimmer's body. He's also not into sports like I was. More into the "arts". That's okay; told him he didn't have to try to be like me. He's very popular with girls; he has his father's looks! However, he has a lot of gay friends, too. 

So much for the idea penis size is passed down from the monther's side I guess.  I lot of guys have stated the "mother's side" like it is fact.

Interesting about your son.  How old is he?  You are doing right not trying to pressure him into a mold that might not fit or even be possible.  Quite unlike my parents, I might add. . .and look what they wrought.

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites

@JamesD Male Pattern Baldness is supposedly passed down through the mother’s side. I have heard the same about penis size, and that women’s breast sizes are inherited from their father’s side.

One thing to consider is the hormones present in the placenta during gestation. Imbalances or chemical offsets might have an effect on genital development. There are recognized cases such as where those who present as female don’t have ovaries or a uterus but rather undescended testicles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JamesD said:

So much for the idea penis size is passed down from the monther's side I guess.  I lot of guys have stated the "mother's side" like it is fact.

Interesting about your son.  How old is he?  You are doing right not trying to pressure him into a mold that might not fit or even be possible.  Quite unlike my parents, I might add. . .and look what they wrought.

My penis size does seem to come from my mother's side.  Realistically, it's more likely that the mother, having two X chromosomes to pass on, has more influence than the father, but it's genetics.  Penises are too complicated to be dependent on a single gene, or just one parent,  I think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone assume that all or even most guys' penis size all come from a particular side of the family.  Have you never seen brothers that have different hair colors?  My brother was born with blond hair and blue eyes.  I was born with black hair and brown eyes.  We had the same two parents.  Some guys inherit their hair color from their mother's side of the family and some from their father's side.  Same thing for penis size.


Alan G

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there's the idea that everything comes from one of our parents. Although that is technically true, it's interesting to see what does or does not get passed. For instance, my mother tells me all the time that I look like my father, but much of my personality, tastes, and other psychological attributes are directly from my mother; the most interesting thing to find that I inherited from my mother was a love for writing. However, it's also true that the recombination process can bring out something old as something new, create something new by blending attributes from the parents, or formulate something entirely new through mutation. There are a few things that my mother marvels at me having that she does, such as my large capacity for patience. lol. She often reminds me of just how little patience she has for anyone; I don't consider myself a saint, but I do have a deeper capacity for empathy that enables me to at least tolerate people my mother can't stand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RodEnuf said:

Why would anyone assume that all or even most guys' penis size all come from a particular side of the family.  Have you never seen brothers that have different hair colors?  My brother was born with blond hair and blue eyes.  I was born with black hair and brown eyes.  We had the same two parents.  Some guys inherit their hair color from their mother's side of the family and some from their father's side.  Same thing for penis size.

Alan G

There are a few things documented to be parent specific if I recall correctly.  I googled this:

8 Traits Babies Inherit From Their Father
  • Quick Genetics Refresher. You have 46 chromosomes and they are in a specific equation made up of 23 pairs. ...
  • Height. ...
  • Dental Health. ...
  • Dimples. ...
  • Toes. ...
  • Fingerprint. ...
  • Mental Disorders. ...
  • Handedness.

Also, recessive vs dominant genes make a difference.

If the father has no blue eyed genes, but the mother has blue eyes, none of the kids will have blue eyes as blue is recessive.  But in the same situation, if the father had one blue eyed gene and one brown, the kid could have either as 2 blues might combine in one case and a brown and blue in the other.

On the other hand, for all I know this info is out of date and wrong.

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites

@JamesD Indeed, the part about mental disorders is interesting, as my mother and I both suffer from a similar form of chronic depression, but my father--as far as I am aware--does not. Regardless, the fact that the mother has two X chromosomes gives her genes more influence unless we're referring to characteristics controlled by genes that are specifically unique to the Y chromosome. I can understand how conventional wisdom might say that something as male as penis size and shape, ball size, etc., must be passed down from father to son via the Y chromosome, the mere existence of fathers and sons with different sets of genitalia tells us that--environmental factors not withstanding--either the genes mutate and recombine randomly or the X chromosome must also have some influence. Both are equally plausible if you ask me, but, as enthusiastic as I may seem about heredity and size, I do not study genetics, so this is really just conjecture.

 

@old n hard Funny enough, my mother was adopted and my father has not really been around my entire life, so I know next to nothing about grandparents on either side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JamesD said:
8 Traits Babies Inherit From Their Father
  • Quick Genetics Refresher. You have 46 chromosomes and they are in a specific equation made up of 23 pairs. ...
  • Height. ...
  • Dental Health. ...
  • Dimples. ...
  • Toes. ...
  • Fingerprint. ...
  • Mental Disorders. ...
  • Handedness.

My mother was the blue eyed blond who gave my brother those characteristics.  My dad was black haired and brown eyed as I am.  But referring to @JamesD's list, my brother got his left handedness from my mother and her father, he also got his height (5'10") from that side of the family whereas I got my height (6'3") from my dad and his whole family (his father, grandfather, great grandfather, and three of his five sisters).  My brother also got my mom's family's feet and toes (10-D and big toe is longest toe).  I got my dad's and his mother's family's feet and toes (13-AA and second toe longer than big toe).


Alan G

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know where I got my dick size from.* Definitely not my father; he and my brother are both fairly well hung. Maybe from my mother's side. Maybe that's where my son got his from, also. 

I'm a mixture of traits from both my parents. Facial looks and hair color and complexion are from my mother. My hands are almost identical to my father's; we both have unusual palm prints (palm readers go nuts over them). On the phone, people often mistake me for my father. 

 

 

*  I'm pretty sure it's recessive. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 7:34 AM, TinyJock said:

I don't know where I got my dick size from.* Definitely not my father; he and my brother are both fairly well hung. Maybe from my mother's side. Maybe that's where my son got his from, also. 

I'm a mixture of traits from both my parents. Facial looks and hair color and complexion are from my mother. My hands are almost identical to my father's; we both have unusual palm prints (palm readers go nuts over them). On the phone, people often mistake me for my father. 

 

 

*  I'm pretty sure it's recessive. LOL

Hi, interesting how you are the only male member to have a small cock while your father and your brother are well hung (meaning that they are not just bigger than you, they have big cocks while you have a small one..!)

How big are (or were) they, from what you know or remember?

Had you had discussions with your brother about the difference of sizes between you both? Was he your little or older brother?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AertySean said:

Hi, interesting how you are the only male member to have a small cock while your father and your brother are well hung (meaning that they are not just bigger than you, they have big cocks while you have a small one..!)

How big are (or were) they, from what you know or remember?

Had you had discussions with your brother about the difference of sizes between you both? Was he your little or older brother?

My brother is 18 months older. Although he played sports, too, I was the much better athlete and he sorta hero-worshipped me. In some ways, it was like he was the younger brother and I, the older. 

We went through puberty at about the same time. I was an early developer: over 6' tall by the time I entered high school (now 6'3"), well-developed, hairy-chested, and shaving daily. However, I was hung like a chipmunk. My brother was fairly big. When he discovered how small I was, he teased me mercilessly for a few months. 

It sort of rearranged our personal relationship. After that, I subtly acknowledged him as "Big Bro" and me as "Little Bro." We were often nude around each other more than was necessary. I suppose it was a way of showing cock dominance. 

I'd say he was somewhere around seven or more inches and fairly thick. Soft he was the same size as my father. 

I had the last laugh, though. I was more successful with women. My wife is gorgeous. His wife is chubby and a bit of a nag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Follow up to my original post.  Mary's son and family have been visiting at our lake cottage this week.  We do have a guest house to maintain appropriate social distancing.  The family consists of Mary's son, his wife, 17 year old daughter and two sons ages 13 and nine.  Again the four guys went fishing on the pontoon and when the biting slowed down the skinny dipping began.  In fact, since the first time out the boys have wanted to "fish" every day, which we have.  I think it is great that the two young boys feel comfortable with being naked around dad and me.  Dad would probably my gain a couple of inches of length of he lost about 40 pounds, only the head of his penis shows.  It didn't seem to bother him that the three of us appeared to be longer than him flaccid even the nine year old.  I just admit that the boys were fascinated at my flaccid state.  It was so darn hot I was always hanging around five inches with my old man balls hanging below my penis.  There are other items I may report later...not sure it's appropriate to discuss young boys genitalia.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen my brother or father naked for many years since we live in different parts of the country. Don't remember either of them being bigger or smaller to be honest, we are all circumcised though.

Great to hear you had a good time skinny dipping, I think it's important for young people to be confident about their bodies and to see older ones... saggy balls will happen to them one day too!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was probably on into my 20’s before my journey through puberty finally came to an end. It  began when I was pretty much sixteen. Believe me, I was keeping close tabs on any tell tale signs. By the time I was  in my 20’s , ( I was in my  junior year in college!) I came to the rather sad conclusion that puberty was probably over for me. I tried to convinced myself that I still had a chance to grow bigger, but, alas. It just wasn’t meant to be. I know my erection didn’t get any longer after that. And if it thickened up any I wasn’t aware of it. I had no brothers, (or sisters) lol,  to compare with. I know, a lame attempt at humor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 5:13 AM, TinyJock said:

We went through puberty at about the same time. I was an early developer: over 6' tall by the time I entered high school (now 6'3"), well-developed, hairy-chested, and shaving daily. However, I was hung like a chipmunk. My brother was fairly big. When he discovered how small I was, he teased me mercilessly for a few months. 

It sort of rearranged our personal relationship. After that, I subtly acknowledged him as "Big Bro" and me as "Little Bro." We were often nude around each other more than was necessary. I suppose it was a way of showing cock dominance. 

Glad I never had a brother.  From what I see a brother would have either lead me to suicide or forced me into a more normal development with adequate defenses.

I have watched several sets of grandchild and nephew brothers interact.  It really disgusts me how they treat each other.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 11:56 AM, Nillywilly said:

@IndyBanker1946 Indy, for a moment there I thought you said “Mary’s daughter and granddaughters”.

Hey, that would've been cool, too!  Naked boys or naked girls - it's all good for the soul!

Anyway, lots of interesting posts here.  On the issue of heredity, my dad's package was huge, to me.  But then, the last time I saw him naked, he was 38 and I was 11 (and pre-pubescent), so of course he seemed huge.  At that same time, my older (by two years) brother started going nude at home every time our parents were out.  And, of course, he was much larger than me (probably a whopping 4 inches or so), as well.  Haven't seen either of them naked since those times.  I still don't think I'm as big as my dad (who was a 5'11" football player in college where as I was a non-athletic type).  My brother now?  We're very similar in height and build, but as I said, I've not seen him naked in over 50 years.  So, did I get my penis size from my mom's side?  Never saw grandpa naked.  Mom had one brother - never saw him naked.  As for my cousins - four girls and only one boy but we're so far apart in age (probably 16 years or more), we never hung out and I've never seen him naked.  So.... can't add much to that discussion.

But @JamesD mentioned brothers' interactions disgusting him - well, when my brother started his going-naked-at-home-when-the-folks-were-out thing, after a few weeks, he forced me to join him.  That first time he made me take my clothes off in front of him (again, I was just eleven and hadn't started to develop at all), he just looked me over, made a comment about how I'd get hair soon, and that was it.  No mention of how small I was.  So, in that aspect, he was not mean to me at all.  In virtually every other aspect of life, however, he was a major pain in my a.... ah, posterior.  We did not get along at all (his regularly beating the "stuffing" outta me was one of the reasons he was able to "convince" me that I should take my clothes off for him.  He should've been a motivational speaker - HA!  But, seriously, we didn't get along much at all until we were probably in our 30s or 40s.

So, finally, back to the subject of this thread - sons and grandsons...  I have one son and two grandsons (one his and one belongs to one of his sisters).  The last time I saw my son naked he was 18 or 19.  He'd actually shaved off his pubic hair which may have added to the appearance of his penis being a bit larger than it might have been.  I only saw him for a moment and he seemed of average size, but might also have been slightly "puffed" - his looked a lot like mine does when I'm partially erect.  So I'm guessing we might be similarly sized soft.  His son I'm MUCH larger than!  But then, uh... the boy's only 7.  Oh well, small victories.  My other grandson (daughter's boy) is only six months old.  I've not seen him naked but I'm just hoping I'm still bigger but who knows....

Edited by CuriousNow
Couple of typos....
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

For years I thought my sons would be similar in size to me; on the small side. Casual nudity was pretty common around the house, swimming, etc. As my eldest began to mature he become much more shy about nudity and I didn't really see him for a year and half or so. Then one day I was taking my youngest to the pool and he decided to join us. Striped off very casually in the locker-room and I was very surprised to see he was much larger than me. Jury is still out on our youngest. My wife later told me that her side is fairly well endowed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.