when friends start mocking small dicks

"mock what they fear" - that's verytrue! But also I believe people think in the abstract about such things and when faced with the concrete (a mate saying they're small) the full brain kicks in and (most) then think very differently. It's such a common place thing that people just parrot without thinking. Mostly. IMHO!

I always enjoy when someone is either bragging about their big cock or making fun of small ones as it gives me an opportunity to confess how small mine is. Most think I'm kidding until they realize that I'm serious then they don't know what to say. I usually have to explain to them that I enjoy having a small penis and I have no desire to have a big one. One more than one occasion I've had the same guy who was bragging about how big he was confess that he was small too. 

I tell them to cut that shiy out and disabuse them off erroneous notions if they listen and absorb what I tell them. I would rather not be friends with people who aren't and don't educate themselves on size or justify the poor treatment of others based on things they can't control. 

I do think that body shaming is so much less prevalent than it was 25 years ago. Ultimately that is what that is.

Some time, pre the new millennium, I once had a drunk friend of a friend call me a small dick loser, I later assumed she made a lucky guess as I cannot imagine how else she'd know, but I gave it away by mocking her huge mole on her chin. She lost her shit about it and people said I was out of order. I guess she was calling me a small dick loser as a general slur and not because I had a small penis. Nobody gave me the time of day for the rest of the night.

The next time I saw her I spoke to her privately and apologised and told her I thought she was body shaming (that wasn't a term at the time but I made my point) my small penis and gave back the same. She apologised back saying she hadn't known and was just drunk etc. She even said to the group a few weeks later when somebody brought it up she deserved it and was acting like a drunk bitch. It was never mentioned again.

What was even funnier about it was about 6 or 7 years later, and not having seen each other for most of that time we bumped into each other on Brighton naturist beach and she smiled and pointed to her mole. I pointed at my 2" willy and we laughed. I think her girlfriend thought we were nuts until it was explained lol.

Dave

Edited by ncisuk

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was a youth thing.  High school was cruel for me.   Not only my guy friends would make fun of me, my girlfriend would too!  I didn’t say anything- just laughed it off. 

One time we all were showering after PE class, my best friend at the time yelled out in front of everyone “damn Peanut, you have such a tiny dick!”   That was my nickname ever since!  

I always say “I would rather a small one than something that’s going to be too big to fit anywhere and would split you in two,” 
   Sometimes i say dismissively “oh it’s all balls down there, nowt to see,” I’m a jokey way, so people are never sure if it’s just self depreciation or if it’s true. 
   It’s a British thing to not brag. 

I sometimes said that you can't judge from flaccid as it's when I'm very small (this kind of jokes are usually about flaccid) but most of the times that made things worse, so now I just don't say anything.

I am so ashamed of my flaccid penis that it really affects me. I don't feel confortable with my erect size (even if looking at numbers I should be) and I think it's because of my flaccid size creating a distortion in how I see myself. I just can't accept how I am made.

I would give everything to feel ok with myself on this but I just can't.

3 hours ago, RonaldU said:

I sometimes said that you can't judge from flaccid as it's when I'm very small (this kind of jokes are usually about flaccid) but most of the times that made things worse, so now I just don't say anything.

I am so ashamed of my flaccid penis that it really affects me. I don't feel confortable with my erect size (even if looking at numbers I should be) and I think it's because of my flaccid size creating a distortion in how I see myself. I just can't accept how I am made.

I would give everything to feel ok with myself on this but I just can't.

I have a small flaccid as well.   It grows to a very average 5.25 inches.  I know where you coming from.  I feel like we are in the same boat.  But you should not have to feel NOT ok! 

I am very small flaccid (2") and small hard (4.75") and I think it's funny. I'm 6'5" 225lbs and big everywhere except my cock. Even my balls are big...one of my nuts is as big as my flaccid penis.

It's just who I am. I had a friend growing up who had cerebral palsy. He always joked about it. I remember him saying that it did him no good to be upset about his condition. If he was, he'd be crippled AND sad. 

Same thing for us small dick men. Just love your little dick. You can't change it. It's not going to grow. Just laugh about it and enjoy your body the way it is. If someone else has an issue with it, that's their problem, not yours.

I thimk it’s extremely easy to criticise others when we are fine about what they are not. But if it was reversed I think it would really piss us off if we were so dismissed in that way. 

We all have the right to feel exactly how we feel, and nothing is invalid about that. 

Edited by Storm11

It isn't only penis size.  I had to learn coping skills very early in life.  Don't like sports.  Didn't play.  Was teased.  Even now in my "advanced" years, someone recently referred to my skinny girly arms.  It's the way God chose to build me.  At the end of those arms are long thin fingers with tapered nails many women would envy. I always wanted squared off masculine nails.   Some learn coping skills easier than others.  Mine began in early childhood.    I often didn't fit in.  I was bullied.  For all the men here who are struggling..........I'm rooting for you.  

3 hours ago, RonaldU said:

I guarantee you I'm trying, for years.

I have no interest or find any pleasure in feeling like this.

Have you gone for any counselling...self-esteem, body image?

Old old expression
How you think, so you speak, how you speak, so you act, how you act, so you become.
It starts with changing thinking.

I worked with many clients and we look at absolutes: can't, never, always, no one, everyone, anything and everything and how it can affect self-esteem.
The words themselves are just words, its how they are applied and to what.
I like to say CAN'T means it is physically impossible or impossible to accomplish.

I CAN'T fly like a bird by flapping my arms. (No lift, defies physics)
I can't be the first person to walk on the moon (Alread been done)

I have never make a mistakes
I can't ride a bike
I can't do anything right, everything I do is a disaster (probably a bit of an exaggeration)

I am thorough and detailed and rarely make mistakes.
I haven't learned how to ride a bike.
It seems I screw up a lot....

You get the idea, lots of reframing work. 

Work with a professional on self-esteem and body acceptance? Looking deeper than the obvious....

Trying for years....brings up another expression from AA.  How many times do you accept a person back.  As many times as it takes.
It can be frustrating and seemingly hopeless but
Sometimes, suddenly one thing  triggers a change and starts the snowball rolling, don't give up on trying.  

Edited by canuck45

• 4 months later...

With a few exceptions, I haven't been mocked about my size that much (4' x 4" hard; 1.5" x 3" soft). I've often wondered about that after hearing what's happened to others. I've marked it up to (1) my innate confidence may signal I'm not worried about my size and (2) I'm pretty popular and people don't put their friends down. 

I also haven't seen much teasing of other guys, at least to their faces. What I've seen has usually been bwhind their backs. So maybe my ears should be burning. LOL

I've excluded occasional teasing from my wives/girlfriends. This is different from mocking, which has the intent to hurt, and teasing, where there's obviously a romantic/sexual attraction and the comment is obviously in a humorous and affectionate manner. 

@TinyJock  I am glad to hear that you haven't been mocked much because of your dick size. Using dick size mocking to hurt someone is really cruel. You are probably spot on with regard to your points 1 and 2, because confidence is sexy independent of dick size. I am also going to venture (3) your face is very handsome (4) you are strong looking and (5) your small penis is very pretty to look at (please don't be offended, this is meant as a high compliment).

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.