Any Small Cock Pioneers?

Guys, you all have great looking dicks. New2day, yours is far from small. Looking at your Dick.net pics if you measured bone pressed (as measurection stats should be) I think you would be at least 6.5 and quite thick. I think bone pressed is the best method otherwise the heavier guys could be dudding themselves out of a couple of inches which is quite a lot in this business!

Rockslyde - yep they were Anasazi ruins all right in CO. Love that culture. Chaco is on my must see list.

Yes, you are certainly longer than I when erect. I was on line and camming and guys thought I looked longer than 3.5". So I got my ruler and sure enough. 3.5" exactly. I think my thickness makes me look longer than I really am. Credit card comparison proves otherwise. lol

Edited by Guest

Guys, you all have great looking dicks. New2day, yours is far from small. Looking at your Dick.net pics if you measured bone pressed (as measurection stats should be) I think you would be at least 6.5 and quite thick. I think bone pressed is the best method otherwise the heavier guys could be dudding themselves out of a couple of inches which is quite a lot in this business!

I am a grower, when flaccid my penis is quite small, more so when cold or after exercise. I also feel that as I'm a larger chap, carrying quite a few extra pounds, it looks small in proportion to the rest of my body. That is how I look 99% of the time, and it's how others would see me. Does it bother me? No, and it doesn't make me think I should cover up or be ashamed.

My point is, neither should anyone else be embarrassed or intimidated by other guys with swinging dicks.

When erect, I am a little above average, 5.75" long and 5.5" girth, that's without any bone pressing going on. To me, that's the "usable" size, any reduction is due to my own fat reserves :)

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the posts, it means a lot to hear from similar sized guys being naked or exposed in front of others. I may not have a gym membership but this helps in going places where there are open urinals or troughs or outside where i may have to take a piss in front of others. Even at my middle age, this feedback is appreciated.

Unfortunately the idea that a larger penis is better or more masculine is implanted in our heads (mostly by mean spirited people or guys that want to feel superior). If we grew up on an island by ourselves we wouldn't think any different about penis size than nose, ear, hair or size of any other part of the body. When exposed to seeing other guys we would just realize that there are variations to the size and shape of all body parts. We would have no concept of which size is better. After all who would automatically think that a long nose on a guy would be more masculine. In the same context who would automatically relate large, low hanging inner labia on a female to being more feminine. I remember when I was young and I first saw photos of women with large, hanging breasts. I never thought they were sexier or more feminine. I always thought smaller, firm, round breasts with prominent nipples were sexier and more feminine. Large breasts looked disproportionate as did large ears or a large nose on a person. The idea that larger breasts were better were planted into my head by other people. Fortunately, I never accepted it but nevertheless would never admit to my friends for fear of being ridiculed. 

I was fortunate in that I had concretely formed the idea that I loved the look of my small penis and felt fortunate that I didn't have a long penis hanging from me before the idea of "bigger was better" was introduced to me. At that point I didn't care what others thought.

I’ve posted on other topics about my recent experiences in locker rooms. Before Covid, I swam for exercise at my gym. I’m small under best of circumstances, but experience a lot of shrinkage after 30 minutes in the pool. I take warm showers and pull it out to 2 inches. I usually walked back to my locker with towel in one hand. From my observations, I’m definitely in bottom 25%, as expected. Older guys, regardless of size more likely to walk around naked. Younger guys, even if hung, more likely to cover up with towels. 

Since I first became aware, as a young boy, that my penis and testicles were a lot smaller than other boys around my age I have been terribly shy and self conscious about exposing them for others to see in locker room type situations.That feeling has followed me into adulthood. I just cannot seem to overcome it. So, I’m certainly no ‘pioneer’ when it comes to being comfortable about putting my penis on display for others to view, lol. I will however admit that I do enjoy discretely sneaking peaks at others, if the opportunity presents itself. Does that make me a hypocrite? I hope not.

@canuck45 I would never criticize anyone for peeking at my penis, or for that matter even staring at it if given the opportunity in a public shower room or rest room situation. I understand that it’s pretty much a novelty, lol. Having said all that I do however try to limit my  in person exposure. As I mentioned previously I just cannot seem to overcome my being so very self conscious about it.